Oriental Radish Omelette
A super oriental style dish that uses the leaves of the Daikon radish.
Not only is this traditional Asian vegetable is low in calories, but it's also high in vitamin C and digestive enzymes. Though the flesh of the vegetable is full of nutrients, the leaves are abundant in them as well making this an interesting and very tasty version of the dish.
1 cRadish geens
1Red chilli (cut into strips)
1Large onion (cut into strips)
2 TCanola or sunflower oil
Variety to recipe : Fry meat like chicken, pork, seafood with the onion.
Replace radish with other Pocket Green products like Mustard, Cai Sim greens.
- Beat eggs lightly with all seasonings
- Heat oil in pan till hot
- Stir in onion and pour eggs onto the onion
- Add radish greens and chilli when the eggs are partially cooked
- Turn over the omelette to cook both sides
- Serve while hot. Garnish with more radish greens.